Down Payment Request Reversal

I have created down payment request for 1000$ for one vendor. then when i go to FBL1N and execute it with only noted item selection, it show me credit balance of 1000$ and red dot which i expected, since it is not cleared.

but later on i reversed the down payment request and executed FBL1N with noted item tab and again it shows me 1000$ credit balance with green dot cleared, which i expected but why would it still show me $1000 credit balance.

even though i have reversed it, it is showing me credit balance, rather it should show me zero balance.

Yes, at first look that is weird. But, if you run FK10N, you will see there this amount won't appear. I believe because there it doesn't consider the Noted items.

Also, if you reversed the noted item with FB08, you will see the reverse document is in fact a clearing document without items. As the noted item is not, in fact, an accounting document (because it doesn't have Debits and Credits)

No comments:

Post a Comment